If a celebrity wears a sarong, wouldn't you want to get with the trend and wear a sarong too?
We've observed that a handful of celebrities wrapped themselves with sarongs during their beach vacation or island holiday and it's cool to see the popularity of sarong fashion as a beach cover up. Here's a list of celebrities that we've spotted using sarongs as cover ups in their own stylish ways:
1) The Princess of Sarongs - Anne Hathaway
Perfect choice of sarong color to match her silky light skin!
2) All the single ladies! - Beyonce Knowles
Beyonce's looking beautifully tropical with her orange theme sarong!
3) Men United in Sarong - David Beckham
Honestly boys, if Beckham can rock a sarong, shake those cliche macho phobia off and go ahead and try a sarong on today!
4) Catwoman in a Sarong - Halle Berry
Voted No.1 as People's "50 Most Beautiful People in the World, hitting up a storm by wearing her sarong as a skirt. Meow!
5) Hangover no more - Bradley Cooper
He's got the best remedy for a hangover, wrapping your head with a sarong definitely keeps the heat away!
6) I'll be there for you - Jennifer Aniston
We love Rachel from Friends and we super love Jennifer in a blue sarong!
7) A Fantastic Sin - Jessica Alba
Our beach body idol and her half sarong, sizzling beauty into the blue!
8) Pirate in Wonderland - Johnny Depp
We don't mind getting lost in the Caribbean or kidnapped by the pirates, especially when there's Johnny Depp in a sarong..
9) Keeping up in class - The Kardashians, Kourtney and Kloe Kardashian
Sarongs for all including the extravagant and famous sexy duo in their half sarongs!
10) Heartbreaker songstress - Mariah Carey
You are our hero, please serenade us one sweet day in your gorgeous solid color sarong.
11) Baywatch Sexy Lifesaver - Pamela Anderson
We might just pretend to drown just for her to save us - be it in her red swimsuit or in her yellow sarong. Find out how to wear a sarong a strapless dress!
12) Of sarongs and socialites - Paris Hilton
The not-so-simple-life famous star showing us how it's done with her sheer sarong paired with a cool beach hat!
13) Good girl gone bad in a sarong - Rihanna
A girl like this wearing a sarong as a toga dress, please don't stop the music!
14) Born to be our baby, always - Jon Bon Jovi
Put us on a bed of roses with the sight of this man in a sarong, please. It's my life, indeed.
15) Californian babe - Mischa Barton
Addicted to this model-actress and her front tie half sarong as a cover up to her vibrant one piece swimsuit!
Have you recently spotted a celebrity wearing a sarong? Please leave us a comment and share!